Cyprus is fast becoming one of the top emerging investment fund centres in Europe, offering unique access to high-growth markets. This is the result of continuous efforts to enhance its legislative and regulatory regime, backed up by a strong network of financial and professional service providers, offering high quality services at highly competitive prices.
Low operating costs, a simple and effective legal system based on the Common Law and an attractive tax framework offering one of the lowest corporate tax rates (12.5%) in the EU and access to an extended network of 65 Double Tax Treaties and a range of incentives for both companies and individuals, contribute greatly to Cyprus’ increased competitiveness in relation to other EU jurisdictions.
At Highworth, we can administer a wide range of alternative investment funds and pools of collective investment schemes through our dedicated and experienced professionals.
Our services include:
- Legal and accounting fund management services
- Customer inquiries
- Valuation and pricing, including tax returns
- Regulatory compliance monitoring
- Maintenance of unit/shareholder register
- Distribution of Income of the fund
- Unit/shares issues and redemptions
- Contract settlements, including certificate dispatch
- Record keeping