Accounting & Audit
Highworth’s focus on quality, independence, transparency and advanced methodology is designed to ensure compliance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), as well as optimise value for your organisation and your stakeholders.
Highworth’s expert professionals are up-to-date with all relevant cutting-edge technologies and software, utilising all available tools aiming to support the smooth running and management of all corporate business aspects.
Accounting services include:
- Preparation of stand-alone and consolidated financial statements in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly or yearly
- Management Accounts
- Preparation of Budgeted Accounts
- Supervision of accounting departments
Highworth can assist you choose an independent professional auditor from a group of reliable Audit firms in Cyprus, all of them licensed by ICPAC (The Institute of Certified Public Accountants of Cyprus), based on your needs, size, nature and complexity of your business.
Outsourced audit services include:
- Statutory Audit
- Audit of Financial Statements and Consolidated Financial Statements
Statements using International Standards of Auditing (ISA)
- Internal Audit
- IT Audit
The audit approach our associates follow is tailored to suit the size, nature and complexity of your business and to identify any financial and business risk that may arise.